Everyone loves quality content & when we come across content in video or image form, it’s a visual surplus for the eyes & engaging for the brain. Below is a compilation of 5 websites that are immensely popular among users for their creative & engaging content, which not only entertain the viewers but also are informative & above all boost a brands website traffic largely.
- PINTEREST: Pinterest is crowded with users, meaning, a plethora of opportunities for the brands for their content showcase, which in-turn brings traffic to their websites. If photos, recipes, and other Uber pin-able items are key drivers for your business, then you would love to have your Pinterest profile on page one.
Pinterest provides more chances to show up in the SERPS, Get more links, Pinterest is a search engine, Social signals, and fresh content.
- DIGG: The main way that Digg can be part of a good SEO strategy is in driving a lot of traffic to your site quickly by getting in the top ten read articles on the first page of the site. Everything is submitted and voted on by the Digg community. After you submit content, other people read your submission and Digg what they like best. If your story is popular and receives enough Digg vote, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of visitors to see.
- REDDIT: Reddit is the seventh most popular mobile social networking app in the US, as of May 2018. More than that, Reddit has a highly engaged community. With such a massive audience, this popular social site can help you get backlinks and drive great traffic to your website. And all of this contributes to your SEO efforts.
Using Reddit to Boost Your SEO:
- Identify Relevant Subreddits to Follow
- Research Content Ideas
- Share VideosUse the Right Keywords
- Participate in the Conversation
- Share Your Content in the Right Places
- MIX: Mix enables you to curate and shares the best of the internet. The platform learns what you love browsing and searching for across the web, to show you even more of what you are interested in.
- SLASHDOT: You want a backlink from SlashDot.org because it has a Domain Authority (DA) 97. And that’s out of 100. The more links from such sites you have, the higher your own site’s domain authority will go up. Other than that, it allows you to generate more traffic if you’re actively taking part in the site’s community.